Fraunhofer IESE: neutral partner for platform economy and digital ecosystems
With our three service packages we accompany you on the path towards successful technological innovation, support you in the efficient engineering of your software-based systems and make sure that the quality of your software is good.
As a Fraunhofer Institute, we have been an independent partner in all issues related to software and systems engineering for more than 20 years. In our applied research, the focus is on smart ecosystems, for the future belongs to dynamic and digital ecosystems with an extremely high demand on the quality of both the system architecture and the system implementation. Through balanced interaction between Digital Services and Autonomous & Cyber-Physical Systems, we set the right course in digital ecosystems.
- 360° Analysis: What is the state of my product, my process, my organization?
- Ecosystem Assessment: Are my systems ready for ecosystem integration?
- Architecture Evaluation: How adequate are the architecture and the implementation of my system?
- Virtual Engineering: Save time and costs through simulation and front-loading.
- Competence Transfer: Sustainably establish innovative engineering approaches and methods in the company.
- Quality Engineering: Assure quality right from the start.
- Systems Engineering: Develop capabilities for efficiently developing complex systems.
- Agile Transformation: Increase flexibility and development speed.
- Incubator: Ideas through which your business can benefit from digitalization, Big Data, IoT, CPS, service networking, etc..
- Rapid Prototyping: Rapidly implement ideas and concepts for testing in practice.
- Ecosystem Construction: Ensuring the future through disruptive business models, cross-domain approaches, and networking of technologies.