Conference and Exhibit / June 28, 2023 - June 29, 2023
The Business Festival for digital movers and shakers
For two days, from 28 to 29 June 2023, #hubberlin23 will be all about tech innovations that are shaping our future.
Global CEOs, policymakers, start-up founders, and industry experts will join forces to discuss the issues that are shaping our times. Benefit from the unique atmosphere on site, network with industry experts, and discover new career opportunities. Meet the experts from Fraunhofer IESE!
You will find us at the joint booth of the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft and live on stage:
Wednesday, 28 June / 1:20 p.m. (presentation on the Partner Stage in Hall 4, in English)
An exciting presentation: “Beyond Digital Ecosystems? – Analysis of current hypes” by Dr. Matthias Koch & Patrick Mennig
Artificial Intelligence, sustainability, the metaverse – many new or re-emerging trends are clamoring for attention.
“Digital Ecosystems” are almost an old hat in comparison. Since they have been around for years, companies have been dealing with them for quite some time and have even created their own ecosystems.
- But how do these trends affect the concepts of ecosystems that have just been painstakingly developed?
- Are Digital Ecosystems already in a state of flux again?
We will outline the most important trends and the expected impact on Digital Ecosystems, and explain what you should be prepared for.
Thursday, 29 June / 1:30 p.m. Cube Class at the Fraunhofer Booth, session in German
Dr. Matthias Koch & Patrick Mennig will give "A deep insight into Digital Ecosystems in Germany" and will ask the question: "Stealing from the best – is that possible?"
Digital Ecosystems do not only emerge in Silicon Valley. Above all, they are also Made in Germany.
- We have selected successful and instructive examples and taken a close look at how they function and have become what they are today.
- We do this to learn what makes successful ecosystems stand out. After all, it is about stealing from the best. And we will demonstrate how to do that.
- We will focus on business, technical, legal, and even historical aspects.
Armed with best practices and success factors for ecosystems and a spark of inspiration, the next Digital Ecosystem may already be within reach.
We would love to meet you at #hubberlin23!
Schedule a meeting with us or suggest a meeting date by sending an email to Birgit Buck Birgit.email@example.com.