Software drives innovation in more and more products, making it an indispensable part of engineering. Using the right methods and technologies is crucial for high-quality products and efficient, lean processes.
We support organizations in designing development processes based upon established standards (i.e., ISO/IEC 12207, IEC 61508), and in using software process maturity models (i.e., ISO/IEC 15504, Automotive SPICE, CMMi).
A central aspect of our customer activities is the quality assurance of software systems and components. From the evaluation of current development activities via variation management to the maintenance of legacy systems: we have a solution that will give you an objective assessment and concrete measures.
Current hot topics, such as the anticipation of the ISO 26262 safety standard, test automation of x-in-the-loop tests, or process optimization for the lean development of your processes are tailored and integrated into your organization by Fraunhofer IESE’s experts.
Quality assessments of products and processes are performed according to the state of the art in an independent, cost-efficient manner.
We offer individual and customized services based upon our competencies:
- E/E-System and Software Architecture
- Software Product Line Engineering and Variation Management
- Requirements Engineering and Management
- Safety Engineering
- Model-based Testing
- Process, Compliance and Improvement
- Quality Measurement and Prediction
- Vertical Integration of Embedded Software Products with IT Systems
- User Experience Engineering, including Mobile Applications
Please contact us. We are eager to discuss your individual challenges with you and sketch a solution based on our competencies. We offer:
- Trainings, workshops, coaching
- Independent quality analyses and assessments
- Controlled introduction and transfer of new technology
- Customer-specific process and tool consulting, empirical validation
- (Co-)Development of architectures and innovative prototypes