This seminar is intended to help participants understand the architecture data model of the German Armed Forces (Bundeswehr) called ADMBw, to get an overview of the use of architecture models in the Bundeswehr (Bw), and to understand the relevant basics of the NATO Architecture Frameworks (NAF).
The aim is to enable participants to model the viewpoints required for the operational architecture and for the system and service architecture in accordance with the current specifications. For this purpose, the different viewpoints and contents of the operational architecture and the system and service architecture will be taught by means of practical exercises based on a continuous example.
After completing this course, the participants will be able to
- name the fundamental concepts of the NATO Architecture Framework (NAF) v4
- relate the fundamental concepts of NAF v4 to NAF v3.1
- read and model NAF / ADMBw v4.0 viewpoints
- understand architectural concepts, elements, and their interrelationships
- have understood the architecture creation process in the context of the Bundeswehr
- have understood the interaction of the architectures along the CPM (nov.)
The target group of this seminar includes:
Systems, software, solution, and application architects and engineers; company engineers; senior managers, managers, and team leaders; CIOs and senior IT managers; information, data, and systems engineers; business and system analysts; developers and engineers.