Analyzing the Potential of Big Data
Nowadays, a variety of tool vendors and consultants are talking about “Big Data” or “Smart Data”. But what is behind these buzzwords and what is the potential of using big data for your organization?
This seminar supports you in systematically analyzing your needs and benefits from using big data in your organization prior to any investment in big data consultancy and tools. We will answer the following questions:
- How can big data support you in achieving your goals?
- What hidden data treasures are available in your organization?
- How “big” is your data and how difficult is it to analyze it?
- Which further investments in data quality are required?
- What external data sources can enrich your data?
- Do you have the right competencies for making use of big data?
- What investments into your tool infrastructure are required?