Our Experience with UX Patterns
- Customers who had been attended by employees with UX patterns in their software were 8% more satisfied than customers attended by employees without UX patterns in their software.
- Software with UX patterns is considered significantly more stimulating, more innovative, and more motivating than software without UX patterns.
- More than 120 UX pattern candidates (mainly found during KREAFUN workshops) are available.
- Users using UX patterns had 0.47 breaks during a workday; users without UX patterns had 1.5 breaks.
- Users using UX patterns finished 23% more tasks without making more mistakes than users without UX patterns.
- Users using UX patterns finished 77% of their tasks according to instructions compared to 41% of those not using UX patterns; an improvement of 36%.