Process Compliance and Improvement
Fraunhofer Institute for Experimental Software Engineering IESE
Quality management includes coordinated activities to direct and control an organization with regard to quality. It emphasizes activities that enable companies to determine quality objectives and responsibilities at different levels of management. Quality management is the basis for measures such as quality planning, quality control, quality assurance, and quality improvement. Stable software development processes are essential for providing excellent software quality within given time and cost constraints.
We support you in:
- Preparing for a certification or an upcoming audit
- Achieving, proving, and maintaining process compliance
- Developing and implementing individual company processes based on established standards.
- Establishing and ensuring continuous process improvement
- Evaluating and improving IT processes based on standardized approaches such as CMMI®, Automotive SPICE®, V-Modell® XT, Functional Safety (ISO 26262, IEC 61508), Software Life Cycle Processes (ISO/IEC 12207), and Systems & Software Engineering (ISO/IEC 15288).
- Building and improving quality management systems.
Take advantage of our unique portfolio of process experience:
- Make use of tailor-made solutions that guarantee smart company processes focusing on your company’s information needs
- Incrementally evolve your process capabilities with just one service provider that guides you through the whole process.
- Integrate the knowledge of your experts with the data collected in order to create more profound models
- Make success sustainable by integrating process measurement and improvement deeply into your organizational structure.