Measurement and Prediction
Fraunhofer Institute for Experimental Software Engineering IESE
Software-intensive systems and services are taking over ever more tasks today and are making sure that equipment and facilities function smoothly and safely. In order to develop these systems and services on time and in a cost-efficient way, the use of engineering-style high-quality processes is indispensable.
Measurement and prediction bring transparency to software and systems development, so that potential problems can be detected early on, risks can be minimized, and the quality of products and processes can be improved in a sustainable manner.
We support you in:
- Systematically building up measurement systems that pay off
- Aligning your software and systems development with your business through measurement
- Finding the right techniques for estimating development costs and effort as well as other product and process qualities of interest to your organization
- Developing quality models for assessing and improving the quality of your products
- Performing external and internal productivity or quality benchmarks
Take advantage of a unique portfolio of measurement experience:
- Make use of tailor-made solutions that guarantee smart measurement systems focusing on a company’s information needs instead of generating a bloated system
- Incrementally evolve your measurement capabilities with just one service provider that guides you through the whole process
- Integrate the knowledge of your experts with the data collected in order to create more profound models
- Make success sustainable by integrating measurement and prediction deeply into your organizational processes